Assisting in the administrative management of Stanley Robotics and implementing tools to support its growth.
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in Jan. 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. We don’t just want to make the experience of car parking better: we want to get rid of it altogether!
Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (parking operators), Stanley Robotics has raised funds from big name investors and in 2017 will be rolling out several very large-scale projects.
Do you want to join a team in central Paris that is brimming with energy, committed to a mission and on a highly innovative entrepreneurial adventure? Do you want to grow in a high-level tech environment with no constraints? Do you want to bring your energy to a company with global ambition?
Your tasks will be primarily administrative, social, organisational and accounting-related. They will include:
• Organising and managing accounting records
• Handling orders and improving on the follow-up process
• Organising and archiving the company's general records
• Assisting in the management of the company's social affairs and implementing tools used for/by employees
• Participating in the logistics efforts linked to the company's forthcoming move
• Assisting with the management of social media messaging
#StartupsLove #Structured #Adaptable #Energetic #Autonomous #Fun
Location: Central Paris, France