VIE Project manager – UK and Ireland
> 3 years of experience
Assisting our country manager in managing a major project. Contribute to develop the company’s establishment in the region
Stanley Robotics is an ambitious company revolutionizing car parks with robots. Our aim is to close them altogether while offering a whole new experience to clients.
We already work on several projects, including one at Paris CDG airport launched early 2017, and a larger commercial project with Lyon Airport (to open end 2017).
- Act as a first project leader of our starting project in the UK
- Under the leadership of our country manager (UK), explore the UK & Ireland markets, working closely with the founding team in Paris
- Set up commercial events and help organize regular visits from the Paris team
- Participate to industry European trade shows and company business events
- Identify, evaluate and develop specific business opportunities
You are a proven fighter. You are committed to making the company a world leader in robotics that moves twice as fast as the competition. You have the willingness and the energy to go the extra mile even when things get tough. You never give up and you’re not scared of being wrong. You’re an optimist. You love getting things done quickly just as much as you love tech. You embrace the challenges set by management and defend our growth interests. A team player, you arrive with a smile in the morning and have a ‘can-do attitude’. You don’t say ‘it’s impossible’ but ‘right, this is a journey to the impossible, how will we get there’. You are a doer.
You are fluent in English (native speaker preferred at least familiar with the variety of accents in UK & IRL) and you are familiar with UK business etiquette.
An academic background in engineering is mandatory. Knowledge in business/project management would be a clear plus.
Location: London, UK during 12 months. Regular trips to Paris will be required.
Contract: 12 months VIE contract - Possible renewal 12 months
• Paid training period in Central Paris headquarters before VIE contract
• French welfare protection and tax free income under VIE status
• Opportunity to play a key role in the company’s internationalisation after VIE