Customer Project Leader
> 5 years of experience
Lead our impressive flagship project in France, a world premiere! (with Lyon airport).
The project leader will ensure a successful and on-time public launch in 2017, and all the ensuing ramp-up.
Stanley Robotics is an ambitious company revolutionizing car parks with robots. Our aim is to close them altogether while offering a whole new experience to clients.
We already work on several projects, including one at Paris CDG airport launched early 2017, and a larger commercial project with Lyon Airport (to open end 2017).
● Drive the airport’s organization (operational level, up to executive management board) to launch all project phases successfully as planned. Accelerate administrative processes to always keep the project on track.
● Drive on-site constructions.
● Improve the process to accelerate the next deployment by a factor 2. Interact closely with the Product Manager to integrate all improvements into the future product.
● Build a strong partnership with the client and manage all aspects of the relationship, including contracts, insurance, etc.
● Keep project within budget and planning and ensure that other KPIs are met.
● Highly flexible
● Autonomous (capable of working remotely)
● Persistent (never gives up)
● Capable of both engaging and convincing at different levels
● Executes fast
● Fast learner
● A doer, not a manager
● Very structured mind
● Technical background: domains of particular relevance are robotics, connectivity (Wifi, RF...), electronics, construction
● Experience with airports, with parking or with transportation projects would be a very significant plus
● Excited by the challenge of working with a startup
● Fluent English speaker
● Fluent French speaker
● Regular trips in France will be required
Location: Based in Paris, with weekly travels to Lyon in the first year at least
Pay: Attractive package
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org, www.stanley-robotics.com